Páginas

Friday, August 8, 2014

Scalloped Sailor




Do you feel so hot? This summer feel so humid that I find myself waking up and wishing I owned a pair of office-appropriate shorts. At first, I sought out navy cotton pairs, but nothing looked formal enough, or, if they were long enough (that is, bermuda-length), they failed to be flattering. And then I came across these scalloped shorts from Anthropologie in my other favorite color (orange), and I was sold. I like that they sit squarely on the hips, and both the scalloped edges and double-button detailing make them dressy and feminine. Sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you see it.

Shorts have been conspicuously absent from my wardrobe since I exited childhood-- partly because the two-size differential between my top and bottom halves makes fit difficult, and partly because I never feel secure in anything that cuts more than four inches above than my knee. Scalloped Sailor Shorts, $7

0 comments:

Post a Comment