Páginas

Friday, August 8, 2014

The Sleeveless




When you are confused by what is happening with the weather now. Maybe this is one solution that you can apply.

In southern California, where I grew up, dressed for hot weather fairly easy - heather silk and cotton camisoles tank tops work well in an environment that is both casual and continuous free moisture. But in New York, where the summers are almost as wet as they are hot, what a nice silk sticking; and no matter how I style them, tank tops cotton just makes me feel like a slob.

And so I was delighted to find cheap Everlane line of poplin sleeveless top in white and navy through Stephanie recommendation. They have a form field, A-line that promises to not attached to my midsection, and the stiffness of the fabric as well as the collar will ensure their formal enough for the office. (I'll probably wear it with a navy blue skirt or shorts with sandals.) And at $ 45, it's not a price I could complain about. The Sleeveless, $ 45

0 comments:

Post a Comment