Páginas

Friday, August 8, 2014

TYLER'S BOOTIES




When I started to window shop online, I saw this beautiful iteration of Rag & Bone's popular "Harrow" booties. The leather is shiny rather than matte, much like my Burberry pair, which is what made them particularly appealing. I knew immediately they would be a perfect element for the fall #aesthetic.

The problem is, for a New York resident, I had an appalling lack of black boots -- just one pair of beloved flat booties from Burberry. But I knew that I needed another, a heeled version to wear with dresses and tights.

They're a little pricey -- but thanks to my super amazing Mom (hi, Mom! I love you!) they came my way as a birthday gift. I was so excited I couldn't even wait for fall to wear them; I styled them with my faux leather shorts and a short sleeved sweater for my birthday festivities.
I've been talking a lot on social media lately about putting together my fall #aesthetic -- the hashtag is essential -- and a key part of the #aesthetic is black. Lots and lots of black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment